|Alliances||Class||Promotion||Weapon Type||Personal Weapon||Recruit||English VA||Japanese VA|
|Ylisse||Dark Mage||Sorcerer||Tome||Tharja's Hex||Awakening DLC||Stephanie Sheh||Yuuki Takeda|
Level 99 Stats
Level 110 Stats
Level 130 Stats
Level 150 Stats
- Tharja fires three orbs of electricity.
- Tharja fires four orbs of electricity.
- Tharja staggers three sets of two orbs (six total).
- Tharja has four orbs surround and move in a counter-clockwise around them.
- Tharja will create a sigil in the ground in front of them, lifting enemies in the air.
- Tharja fires (exact number not known) orbs randomly at her opponents.
- Tharja has four orbs appear which move in a small arc upwards, before combining into one larger orb which she will direct downwards into the enemies.
Strong Attack I
As Tharja attacks enemies, a meter underneath her portrait will fill. Depending on the amount charged, her strong attack will behave differently.
- Less Than Half-Charge: Purple swirls will surround Tharja, dealing damage to enemies that approach. This will not get rid of any energy in the meter.
- Half-Charge To Less Than Full-Charge: Tharja will throw out an orb of lightning, dealing damage and revealing a stun gauge for commanders.
- Full-Charge: A pillar of light appears under Tharja, which she will quickly flip backwards from, then thrust forward with a burst of energy. This will reveal a triangle advantage stun gauge.
Strong Attack II
Tharja casts Elfire, which damages enemies with a burst of flame on the ground. She will then cause the flame to grow, dealing more damage, launching enemies upward.
Strong Attack III
Tharja casts Elwind, which causes wind blades to appear around her, hitting nearby enemies. She will then follow it up with a large horizontal wind blade that will travel in front of them.
Strong Attack IV
Tharja casts Thoron, but starts it by gathering electricity in one hand, hitting opponents in front of them. She will spin around, then fire it forwards, hitting many enemies in front of her in a straight line.
Strong Attack V
Tharja casts Ruin, which creates a small dome structure on the ground, hitting enemies multiple times before she turns around and dispels the cast, scattering enemies.
Strong Attack VI
Tharja casts Goetia.
Tharja shares her basic moveset with Robin.