|Alliances||Class||Promotion||Weapon Type||Personal Weapon||Recruit||English VA||Japanese VA|
|Ylisse||Tactician||Grandmaster||Tome||Thoron||Clear Chapter 5
Clear Invisible Ties
Level 99 Stats
Level 110 Stats
Level 130 Stats
Level 150 Stats
- Robin fires three orbs of electricity.
- Robin fires four orbs of electricity.
- Robin staggers three sets of two orbs (six total).
- Robin has four orbs surround and move in a counter-clockwise around them.
- Robin will create a sigil in the ground in front of them, lifting enemies in the air.
- Robin fires (exact number not known) orbs randomly at their opponents.
- Robin has four orbs appear which move in a small arc upwards, before combining into one larger orb which Robin will direct downwards into the enemies.
Strong Attack I
As Robin attacks enemies, a meter underneath their portrait will fill. Depending on the amount charged, their strong attack will behave differently.
- Less Than Half-Charge: Purple swirls will surround Robin, dealing damage to enemies that approach. This will not get rid of any energy in the meter.
- Half-Charge To Less Than Full-Charge: Robin will throw out a orb of lightning, dealing damage and revealing a stun gauge for commanders.
- Full-Charge: A pillar of light appears under Robin, which they will quickly flip backwards from, then thrust forward with a burst of energy. This will reveal a triangle advantage stun gauge.
Strong Attack II
Robin casts Elfire, which damages enemies with a burst of flame on the ground. Robin will then cause the flame to grow, dealing more damage, launching enemies upward.
Strong Attack III
Robin casts Elwind, which causes wind blades to appear around Robin, hitting nearby enemies. They will then follow it up with a large horizontal wind blade that will travel in front of them.
Strong Attack IV
Robin casts Thoron, but starts it by gathering electricity in one hand, hitting opponents in front of them. They will spin around, then fire it forwards, hitting many enemies in front of her in a straight line.
Strong Attack V
Robin casts Ruin, which creates a small dome structure on the ground, hitting enemies multiple times before Robin turns around and dispels the cast, scattering enemies.
Strong Attack VI
Robin casts Rexaura, which causes beams of light to rain down, all around them, as they float into the air. The attack ends when a final larger beam of light rains down in front of Robin, knocking away all enemies, and creating a small crater that disappears.
Robin creates a sigil underneath them before pulling out their Levin Sword which they will slash at enemies with 3 times, sending them into the air. As enemies fall down, Robin throws the Levin Sword forward and it lodges itself into the ground while discharging electricity, hitting enemies several times as Robin charges up. After charging, Robin lets loose a lightning bolt that targets the Levin Sword, damaging the airborne enemies and scattering them.
Robin shares their basic moveset with Tharja.
Weapon Skill Priority
- Rainstorm – Must
- Strong I – Must
- Strong II – Med
- Strong III – Low
- Strong IV – Med
- Strong V – High
- Strong VI – High
Rainstorm increases the damage of regular attacks, which are used to get to some combos.
Strong I increases the damage Robin does when trying to open up a stun gauge.
Strong II is okay, as the associated combo ender has its utility.
Strong III isn’t extremely useful.
Strong IV is okay, as the associated combo ender has its utility.
Strong V its associated combo ender is extremely strong.
Strong VI its associated combo ender is extremely strong.
- Topsy-Turvy – Low
- Dracoslayer – High
- Wingslayer – High
- Beastslayer – Med
- Mountslayer – Med
- Plateslayer – Low
- Healing Gift – Low
- Warrior Gift – Low
- Awaken Gift – Low
- Triangle + – Low
- Pair Up + – High
- Critical + – Med
- Warrior + – Med
- Health + – Med
- Desperate + – Low
- Armor Strike – Must
- Fury – Med
- Swordbreaker – Low
- Lancebreaker – Low
- Axebreaker – Low
- Bowbreaker – Low
- Tomebreaker – High
- Stonebreaker – Low